Koh Samui, known for its white sandy beaches, lush green jungles and vibrant nightlife is located in the Gulf of Thailand, and is Thailand’s third largest Island after Phuket and Koh Chang.
Nowadays Koh Samui is a world-class holiday destination and has plenty to offer. A paradise island you can’t resist which make it perfect for everyone!
This 5star resort Located in the northern-most part of the island of Koh Samui is totally ringed with natural vegation and has an amazing view over the gulf of Thailand. With just footsteps away from the beautiful white beach this is the perfect location to spend the holiday.
Distance from the airport
This Resort is located near the Koh Samui International airport. A 15 minute drive from the airport will take you the hotel. For a surcharge guests can receive a transfer to the hotel, shopping center or surrounding areas.
Rooms and Facilities
This resort offers guests options from a private villa to even a grand villa with private villa and ocean view.
Hideaway villa Pool villa
- 55 sq. m - 55 sq. m
- Sundeck - Private pool with sea view
- Ocean view upper level - Pool deck
- Outdoor Shower - Ocean view upper level
- Outdoor garden shower
Ocean view/front pool villa Ocean front pool villa suite
- 80 sq. m -50 sq. m
- Private pool with sea view - Private pool with sea view
- Deck - Deck
- Set at frontline of resort - Set at frontline of resort
- Walk-in closet - Ocean view pool
- Outdoor garden shower - Outdoor shower
- Oceanview bed/livingroom
- Livingroom can be transformed into 2nd bedroom
- 185 sq m.
- large private pool with sea view
- On absolute oceanfront
- Ocean view from bedroom and living room
- Walk-in closets
-Indoor and outdoor showers
This resort definitely won't disappoint you. It features:
- Private beach
- Full service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center.
- Unique dining experiences like “Dining on the Hill” which features a sampling of delicious local Thai cuisine all while overlooking the turquoise blue Thai Ocean.
- Big buddha statue
- The Mini golf International
- Multiple shopping and nightlife options
Located southwest of the island Koh Samui the Intercontinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort is a great luxurious getaway. Surrounded with fascinating palm trees and white sand beaches this place will give you the feeling of relaxing and luxury.
Rooms and facilities
The resort features 79 luxurious rooms, suites and villas all with an private balcony.
Ocean view room Two-Bedroom villa
- 63 sq. m - 240sq. m
- 1 king bed - Livingroom
- Extra bed available - Ocean view
- Ocean view - 2 bedrooms
Beachfront pool villa Three bedroom reserve villa
- 67 sq. m - 600sq. m in and outdoor space
- 1 king bed - Private sundeck
- Private pool - 15 meter private pool
- Extra bed available - butler and personal chef
- Ocean view - Ocean view
- Private sundeck - 3 bedrooms
The Intercontinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort features several facilities
- Private beach
- 7 swimming pools
- Exclusive spa
- Kids' club and pool
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre
Distance from the airport
50-minute flight required from Bangkok and just a 45-minute drive from airport by shuttle or speedboat. For people that are seeking adventure the hotel offers a special transfer by private speedboat directly from the airport to the resort.
- Ang Thong marine national park
- Shopping and nightlife options
- Catamaran sailing
The Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas means Lotus or Water Lily which is the religious flower of Buddhism, and is inspired by traditional Southern Thai house with an open air lobby in Thai boutique style. The resort offers 124 deluxe rooms and villas with spacious Thai style rooms with an excellent panoramic views which are tastefully decorated with dark wood furnishing and warm colours.
All accommodations has its own private terrace or patio, while the larger villas offer the choice of a private pool or Jacuzzi on the sundeck. Each room is fully equipped with private bathroom with bath and shower. Bhunadari Spa Resort & Villas is ideally set on a sloping hillside leading down to the famous beach Chaweng and can be reached in less than 10-minutes drive from the heart of Chaweng shopping, dining and entertainment options. From Samui Ferry Pier it’s 30-minutes drive.